A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. ~Proverbs 17:17
Conference of Churches Most Wanted List
Pathways Housing Services needs diapers size 3, 4 & 5, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, and bus passes.
Daybreak asks for fans, fresh fruits and vegetables, construction paper, tissue paper, fabric paint, shampoo, deodorant, soap, andWalmart gift cards.
Aspires Mentoring needs volunteers to help with Outdoor Adventure Club and gift cards for students.
6th & Chew Street Shelter
Biohazard bags and container to put the waste, Trash bags, Gloves medium and large,
Looking for a project for youth groups?
Call us today to plan a day to volunteer or organize a collection drive! 610-433-6421
Other Ways You Can Help -
Donate Now - Donate directly to us using PayPal or Donate products from our Amazon Wishlist
- Sponsor an ecumenical event like our Peace Pilgrimage, Campbell Lectures, Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
Health & Well Being
- $15 pays for bus tickets for an impoverished mentally ill patient to get to their medical appointments
- $35 pays for an antibiotic for a sick mother
- $55 pays monthly bus fare for an unemployed person looking for work
- $250 pays for a monthly supply of insulin for a diabetic
- $100 will furnish a room for a formerly homeless man at Grace House
- $250.00 will cover the deposit for an electric or gas utility.
- $850 will cover the deposit for an apartment
- $28.00 buys 100 meals at our Ecumenical Soup Kitchen.
- $80.00 buys fresh eggs for breakfasts in our Daybreak drop-in center for a month.
- $250 buys fresh milk for breakfasts in our Daybreak drop-in center for a month.
- Volunteer to cook a meal for our Daybreak drop-in center
- $50 pays for dinner for the Very Important Parenting teens workshop
- $100.00 pays for a nutrition expert to conduct an Aspires Teen Iron Chef class.
- Volunteer to become a mentor to a young person working hard to become a productive citizen
THE LEHIGH CONFERENCE OF CHURCHES